We bet you can name at least a couple of people from your nearest circle who chose not to be present on social media platforms. This is a standpoint, and it deserves respect. However, staying away from socials does not necessarily mean being unsocial. As an example, you can be still aware of what’s happening on Instagram even without having an account on the platform. Wondering how it’s possible? We’ve got the answer — use the Instagram anonymous profile viewer.
What is an Instagram Profile Viewer?
Usually, when somebody sends you a link to an Instagram post and you tap on it, you first need to sign in. This is because the platform made it impossible to view user profiles without having an Insta account.
Instagram profile viewers are tools that let you explore the platform users’ content without logging in or signing up. It means that you can have no Instagram account and still be able to access other people’s posts.
Let’s explore how these tools work, taking the Inflact online Instagram viewer as an example. Here’s what you need to know before starting to explore how to use it.
- First, this service works online, so no additional downloads or installations are needed;
- Second, you can search for any public account you are interested in. You cannot access private Ig accounts, as Inflact respects privacy;
- Third, it’s an Instagram web viewer without human verification tools;
- Fourth, with this tool, you can view Instagrammers’ profiles on any device;
- Fifth, you can view an unlimited number of profiles;
- Sixth, you can enjoy all the benefits the tool offers absolutely free.
How to Use the Tool
Finally, we’ve approached the question of how to use this Instagram web viewer without an account. The Inflact tool is super easy and intuitive. You will only need to know the username of an Insta account owner whose posts you want to see.
Four steps to view someone’s Insta profile:
- Open the Instagram profile viewer page;
- Paste the username into the search bar;
- Click the Search button;
- Enjoy the content you were willing to see.
This app will be handy if you want to limit your presence on social media but still need to view content posted by, say, your friends or some influencers. With so many advantages, isn’t it the best Instagram web viewer?
Benefits of Not Being Present on Social Media
With social media now being an integral part of our lives, it’s hard to remember that having an account on a social network is not mandatory. Avoiding socials can be a deliberate choice with a robust reasoning behind it.
You may be surprised, but there are world-level celebrities who don’t have accounts on social. For instance, Scarlett Johansson deleted her Instagram profile after three days of using the platform.
Keanu Reeves, Emma Stone, Amal Clooney, Jennifer Lawrence, and some other major celebs also prefer to keep their private lives off social media platforms.
Not having public social media profiles can have certain benefits, such as:
- Increased privacy
- More interactions in person
- Improved mental well-being
- Higher productivity and reduced distractions
- Avoidance of unnecessary disputes and toxic discussions
- Authenticity and staying true to yourself
- Freedom from social media addiction
It’s important to understand that opting out of socials doesn’t make you an old-timer or an unsociable person. It’s your own path, and you don’t have to explain your choice to anyone. Just keep going and be aware that if you ever want or need to peep into social media, there are tools that can help without you having to create an account.