Brand promotion using effective products such as enamel badges and other affordable promotional products is still a highly used marketing strategy today. You can apply it as an SMB or a big enterprise and enjoy rewarding results.
An enamel badge, commonly known as a lapel pin, is a perfect way to promote a brand, cause, or event. It is worn on clothes, hats, or bags, making it very effective in exposing a brand to as many people as possible.
If you are new to this kind of marketing, then you need to know more about the enamel badge. They come in customised shapes, colours, and sizes and can be moulded to look like your logo and have a branding message. Does this sound like something you want? If yes, then keep reading to discover more about the enamel badge.
What Is an Enamel Badge?
By now, you already know that an enamel badge is also called a lapel pin. Typically, this is a small badge made of metal and coated with enamel. Modern metal alloys are light and produce lapel pin badges that are easy to carry around on your attire.
Since the aim of an enamel badge is to promote a brand, they are commonly shaped in the form of the company logo and painted in company colours using high-quality enamel or other products.
Many companies targeting corporate audiences, students, campers, and travel enthusiasts use enamel badges effectively to promote their brands.
How Do You Buy Enamel Badges?
For marketing and branding purposes, you cannot just buy one enamel badge; you need many to expose your brand to as many people as possible. So, how do you go about buying the best badges? Here are important points to consider.
- You can design your own badges – As an entrepreneur or event manager, you should have a hands-on approach to projects. As such, you can design your own enamel badge before approaching a professional company to fine-tune the idea. Think about your company logo and name and come up with an innovative design for the enamel badge you intend to use to promote your brand or event.
- Customise them through a professional service provider – Now that you have an idea of what you want, you should approach a professional company that deals with enamel badges and other brand promotional products to help you customise it. If you look at the Rocket Badge enamel badge catalogue, you will appreciate the detailed customisation potential that suits your needs. Typically, they have a catalogue that you can use to customise the size, colours, and materials. Once you choose all the details you want, you will get a quote with the price of each enamel badge.
- Consider the price – After customising your enamel badge, it is good you consider the price per unit. Some companies are more expensive than others, but what is important is the value you get for the money from these brand promotion products. You can negotiate a discounted price if you order bulk enamel badges.
- Order your enamel badges on time – Marketing and branding have timelines that you need to observe to meet your goals. It is essential to order your enamel badge batch on time and receive it on time as well. Working with reputable service providers also plays a role in how promptly you get these badges.
How Do You Distribute Enamel Badges?
If you have examined one enamel badge or a few and found that they are good for promoting your brand, then you should plan how to distribute them effectively. Enamel badges are distributed in a variety of ways depending on what you want to achieve. Here are amazing ways to give them out.
- Distribute them to clients who buy your products – The first, and most effective way, to distribute enamel badges is to give them out to buying customers. For instance, you can give an enamel badge or a label pin to a customer who buys a suit, hat, or bag. They will be glad to use it on these items, creating a brand promotion channel for your business.
- Selling them at your shop – Although enamel badges are small, they can still be sold so that people who want them can buy them. Anyone who buys an enamel pin has a higher chance of using it than someone who gets it for free.
- Giving them away at events – When sponsoring an event, you can give enamel badges with your company logo, colours, and message to the participants. The more you give, the more your brand is likely to get exposure.
- Use them on your employees’ uniforms – Your employees are your number one brand ambassadors. Before giving out enamel badges to others, you can encourage each employee to wear one on their clothes. They will expose your brand to anyone they interact with.
Concluding Thoughts on the Enamel Badge
The use of enamel badges to promote a brand yields positive results within no time. One of them is increased brand recognition, which eventually boosts sales. If you know the best cost of producing one enamel badge, then you can plan for a big batch to be distributed to as many people as possible.